Grab your Discounted Titanium Derma Roller while the Store LAUNCH DISCOUNT is on!
The ZGTS titanium derma roller is one of the strongest derma rollers available in the market. Dermaroller is an awesome tool designed to increase the effectiveness of your skincare products by penetrating your skin. These Derma Rollers have a nice curved design that's pretty easy to hold and use. The handle is made of colored plastic, and the roller head holds 192 microneedles that are made of titanium alloy. These needles are really tough and durable, so they suit well for needling large and small areas and make this derma roller one of the longest-lasting beauty tools. Effective on all skin types, ZGTS derma roller is ideal for stretch mark removal and scar reduction treatments on any part of the body titanium needles will ensure many months of micro-needling pleasure!
This tool can be used to help smooth out any fine lines and wrinkles to help you look and feel younger. This anti-aging derma roller can help to reduce scars, stretch marks and even cellulite. Improve the texture of your skin and reduce the size of your pores to have cleaner and clear skin. If you have loose or sagging skin you can use this device to tighten it.
* Superior performance and high quality.
* Durable Titanium Needles, Luxury Appearance.
* Extended Lifespan and Effective Treatment.
* Lightweight and easy to handle.
* High sealing sterilization packaging.
* Skin maintenance microneedle nurse system.
* Improve elasticity of the skin.
* Reduce pore size and firming.
* Smoother acne scars, reduce fine lines, wrinkles and dark circle.
* Skin-friendly, safe and faster skin restructuring.
* Used for acne,scar,cellulite,stretch marks etc.
* Home use/Clinical Use/Physician Use.
Features & Benefits:
- Smoothens fine line and deep wrinkles
- Stimulates skin regeneration
- Reduces stretch marks & cellulite
- Reduces hyper-pigmentation and deep acne scars
- Boosts collagen and elastin fibers
- Enhances the absorption and effectiveness of skincare products
How To Use:
Step 1: The roller is moved across the area of skin to be treated in a series of sequential movements.
Step 2: Press firmly but do not overdo this to avoid any unnecessary discomfort.
Step 3: One way of using a roller is to imitate the points of a compass and roll it front, left, right and then backward. This ensures even coverage without overdoing it.
Step 4: Your skin will feel warm and tight after use and will have a reddish color similar to a case of mild sunburn. This is entirely normal and will ease within 24 hours. You can apply a skincare product to your skin which will help with this.
Step 5: There should be no pain associated with the derma roller but what you will experience is a tickling sensation as you move the roller over your skin.
Needle Length: 0.2mm
Needle Quantity: 24 Needles*8 disks
Target Area: Face
Type: Derma Roller
Needle material: Titanium
Handle Material: Resin
Total length: 15cm
Roller Dimension: 15*3.3*3.5cm
Roller Color: Gold
Handle Color: Gold+Silver
1. Irritated skin, infected skin, fungal skin, active acne, and so on, are Not Fit to use.
2. Do not re-use head
3. Do not share with another person
4. Do not roll too much more than the indicated time
5. If treated skin shows hypersensitive responses, consult with your doctor
6. Keep the microneedle part always clean
7. Keep out of reach from children